Tuesday 14 June 2011

Savage Beauty

“You’ve got to know the rules to break them. That’s what I’m here for, to demolish the rules but to keep the tradition.”—Alexander McQueen

I really want to go to New York to visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art, I would also like to just see NY, but right now I am more interested in Alexander McQueen's exhibition "Savage Beauty". I have been in love with his work since the moment I saw "Sarabande" collection of Spring/Summer 2007, so yes my love is quite recent, but nevertheless strong and the type that lasts a lifetime. He was a true genious and his contribution to fashion is extraordinary and will be remembered by many generations to come.

Here are some pictures from the exhibition. 












These photos are courtesy of  The Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Well, if that's not enough to fall in love with a man, I don't know what is.

I'm not very good with words.. One thing I can say is he will be missed, he will be loved and he will be remembered.

Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment