Friday 3 June 2011

"One Day"


Yesterday I read "One Day" by David Nichols. Yes, I read it in one day. I just could not put it down until I finished it. It's a really great book. Funny, clever, absorbing, moving and sad. It just shows how we change, and grow up to be someone we never thought we would become. It shows that sometimes you have to risk and take chances and that even smallest moments, maybe not at the time, but in the future were the ones that changed our life. And maybe we should speak our mind more often and believe in ourselves a bit more.. Maybe it's time for a change? ;)


I cannot wait for the movie to come out. They could not pick a better actress in my opinion. Anne Hathaway will be brilliant as Emma. I'm not familiar with work of the actor playing Dexter, so I'll just have to judge that one after I watch the movie. It also helps that Lone Scherfig directed this movie. I think she did a brilliant job directing "An Education" starring Carey Mulligan, Peter Sarsgaard and Alfred Molina (if you haven't watched it yet, get it, it's worth it. No need to thank ;)

Have a lovely Friday!

Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment