Wednesday 6 April 2011

Day 2

I hope you had a lovely day! It's been an interesting one for me. You know what I realise more and more? Everyone is very different (I know, it's obvious, but still!). People do not stop surprising me. We all have different taste in furniture and something that you think is just crazy, might be beautiful for someone else. You just have to appreciate and respect your client's opinion.


Gerrit Rietveld, table and chair for the Schroder House, De Stijl

P.S. Today's Inspiration:
My favourite fashion blogger - Brilliant Garance Doré.

1. For her beutiful photos:



2. For her illustrations:




3. For her personaly. Every time I read her blog, I wish I was her.. Or at least knew her! :)



And her boyfriend's blog: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/ (the last photo is by him)
It's so not fair that both of them are sooo cool and talented! ;)
Your, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment