Thursday 7 April 2011

Day 3&4

Do you know how difficult is it to book something last minute in Milan for the Salone del Mobile?! Well, I will tell you.. save yourself your nerves and if you want to go to the Fair book it 4-5 months before! You will save money, time and actually pick a hotel that you like, rather than ANY hotel.
Well it's all booked and confirmed now! I'm off to Milano next week to visit the biggest furniture fair in Europe. So excited! :)) Not only it's fun, but you get to see all the new collections and meet all the biggest furniture suppliers from Italy and Europe. I'll be posting all the photos when I'm back, so you have something to look forward to (those ones, who are not going..)
And while I'm staying in a little town outside of Milano during the fair I will be thinking of this little treasure hotel in the center of the city:





This hotel is a part of the Starhotel Group - Rosa Grand. It is situated in the very hart of Milan. I love the design for the clean lines and beautiful materials. The gilding was beautifully done, the marble and the grey polished stucco (spatulata, but done vertically) on the walls are great combination. Interiorissimo can actually offer the same finishes and quality. We have qualified people for any type of wall or furniture finish.

          Back to work now! Have a lovely evening,
   Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment