Tuesday 3 May 2011

Day 30. My happy place

There's so much to know about design. Layouts, furniture, different types of materials, lighting, kitchen, bathrooms, fabrics for curtains and upholstery, accessories, carpets, art... and I can keep on going forever. Every day I look for something different, something interesting, I look for it in old books about antique furniture and in latest magazines, I read books about making curtains and even about building a house yourself.. But there are some days, like today, when you cannot concentrate on anything design related. Your brain is so overloaded with information it just goes to it's happy place. And here's mine:


























All the images are from one of my favourite blogs  {this is glamorous}

Stunning interiors, high ceilings, mixture of antique and modern. When I go to my happy place I imagine myself living in one of these beautiful apartments.. When I grow up :)

Whatever your "happy place" is, go there more often, enjoy it, these smallest things, moments make us the happiest.
Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment