Tuesday 10 May 2011

Spring. Flower power

Spring for me has always been about colors and nature. You can actually make a connection between designers mood and his/her design and I'm not only talking about interior design, but about fashion, product design and even graphic.

Here are some bright and colorful inspirations:





Lulu Ginness. She is definitely an inspitarion for women in design world, starting from working at home and getting where she is now you have to have brilliant ideas and endless inspiration. She's a great fashion, product and interior designer.




Roche Bobois has always had a perfect combination of texture and colour, aged and new. Collection "Les Provinciales".


Designer's Guild Bedding (picture from Elle Decor)




Stunning Daum has been seducing every collector, designer and artist for 130 years. They are one of the few companies in the world that have worked with such amazing artists as Salvador Dali, Arman, César, Dailey, Deluol and many more. I will definitely be after some of these amazing sculptures/vases when I will decorate my own place. When I grow up :)

Hope you have a lovely Tuesday!
Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment