Wednesday 18 May 2011

Day 45. Not enough time. Longest Random Post

I wish I could post once a day. Lately I have no time for anything. I guess it's a good sign, but don't you just wish you could get everything done?!
It's pouring rain outside and no clients coming in, so today is my Blogging day!

Here are some lovely interiors to inspire you:




This interior was designed by Ryra Studio for Barin resort, which is situated 1 km away from Shemshak ski resort (second largest ski area in Iran) and the idea was to emphasize the relation between nature and architecture, which I think they've achieved brilliantly. You can find more images and information here.


I think using wallaper in bathrooms adds a lot of style and character. Pictures from Dizain Mania.





"Twister" resaurant in Kiev. Designed by Sergey Makhno. Pictured from TheCoolHunter. I miss home..

Skype's new Stockholm office. Chairs from Crassevig, floors by Bolon and soft furnishings by Blå Station.

Lighting is Diesel by Foscarini and these bar stools are from Johanson design! The seat is made of recycled water bottles, isn't that amazing!? And I know it because I've visited both stands at Salone del Mobile :)

 Pictures from TheCoolHunter.




Johanson design. Pictures by me.






Diesel / Foscarini. Pictures by me.


 Foscarini. Pictures by me.


 Blå Station. Pictures by me.

I think there's enough random information for one Post. I hope you enjoyed it. More coming :)
Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment