Saturday 13 August 2011

Places to visit. Mystique

I have never been to Greece, but after seeing Mamma Mia (no judging!) I've been dreaming about a looong vacation on the islands. Mystique is located on Oia's cliffs and has the most amazing views. It is only 18km away from Santorini Airport and 20km from Athinios Port (I'd like to travel there by a sailing boat:). 
The rooms have a traditional yet such an elegant feel to them. I love the use of the driftwood and stone and the traditional whites. The decoration is very natural and blends well with the surrounding nature, but that in no way makes it less luxurious. 





















You can find more information about this little paradise on their website.
I hope you're somewhere special enjoying yourself  :)

Have a lovely weekend!
Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment