Friday 19 August 2011

What a day

Craving diversity, tranquility, good company and good wine! ;)

I want to



Add some color to my life :)




Dress up and feel pretty :)




Have a view like that :)


eat cake every day and not put on weight ;))


go to a garden/park :)


Have fresh flowers at my house every day :)



Have a glass of red wine and a few crostinis after work :) no, not every day.. maybe twice or three times a week mmmmmmmm



Go to Paris! :)


Picnic :) Haven't done that in ages.


never forget to tell my family how much I love them :)


learn how to ride a bicycle (I'm blushing); I cannot believe I'm about to admit it! Yes, I don't really know how to ride a bike.. such a shame because I think women on bikes are so sexy ;) It's never to late to learn though.


have more time for bringing my ideas to life :)


Have 4 kids :) (not necessarily all girls)


have an office with a view :)


go to Beyoncé concert :))


and go to bed with a book.. now :))

via Daily Dream Decor and ZsaZsa Bellagio

Have an amazing weekend!
Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment