Wednesday 10 August 2011

Work Work Work

I haven't spoken about the things we're doing at the moment for a while nor posted many pictures of the stock we have. So here's a coffee table we were working on and finally finished last week. I really like how it came out:



I love how it changes color and depth depending on light and time of the day. Pictures don't really show the quality of the finish. You should pass by and see if you're in the Algarve :)
The table is our design and our finishing. I have to admit my dad is pretty amazing :)

Carvings we did last year:






These ones we did in July:



They were Bali inspired. I really want to go there! One day :)

This painting is quite old now. My father did it about 5 years ago.. Time flies.


A new finish I love. This was developed in May, I think.



Here's a few not a very good shots of a kitchen i did in QDL in May. I'm still thinking about that photography course..





Same house. We made these two custom made pieces - chest of drawers and a TV unit to match the Chinese wardrobe the client already had:



And there you have it. Some of the recent work and some of the old ones. I have more to show you, but we'll leave that for the next time. 
All the pieces you see were handmade (except from the kitchen furniture. That's from Calligaris) by my parents (finishes) and designed by us.

Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment