Friday 12 August 2011

Places to visit. Quinta da Mó

My dream is to travel the world and to visit not only big cities, but the small villages, countrysides, small islands.. At the moment I don't have a chance to do that so I use my blog to explore the places I want to go to. Quinta da Mó is one of those places. It is situated on one of the Açores/Azores Islands. "Surrounded by small woods of exotic plants; a brook crosses the estate, allowing for a small body of dammed water where various fish species are kept. It is really an idyllic spot, a paradise of quietness, the ideal place for one in search of tranquillity."
 













 
Not only it is simply stunning but the activities in Furnas & close area include : Whale watching (I'm so up for that!); Poça da Dona Beija (Dona Beija’s Pond [A shallow pool with flowing thermal water]); Terra Nostra Park and thermal baths (Vila de Furnas).

For more information visit Quinta da Mó

Yours, KB

No comments:

Post a Comment